Businesses are becoming more profitable by focusing on their core competencies and outsourcing time-consuming and costly non-core competencies like Employee Benefits.
Solution Services becomes your organization’s employee benefits department. This reduces the hassle and expense of maintaining competitive benefit programs for employees.
Solution Services spreads the cost of maintaining effective, high performance benefits that enrich both your organization and your employees. Employee benefit programs are costly to educate, inform, and administer to employees. Solution Services expertise delivers a higher level of specialized service to your employees, simplifying the education and administration process for your company.
These are some of the routine functions your organization will hand off to an Employee Benefits Outsourcing solution:
· Enrollment into Benefits Plans
· Prepare Customized Enrollment Papers
· Plan Documentation Filings with Government
· File Annual IRS Forms, 5500’s, etc.
· COBRA administration & Compliance
· Handle Employee Questions and Appeals
· Provide Presentations on Benefits Plans
· Administer Payroll Deductions
· Monitor for Discrimination within Benefit Plans
· Process and Maintain Employee Changes of Employee Benefit Coverage
· Control Costs through Plan Analysis
Solution Services, Inc. enables small and mid-size companies to offer the kind of flexible benefits packages previously reserved for large corporations. Our flexible benefits are offered as a Section 125, cafeteria-style plan and employee contributions for plan premiums are paid with pre-tax dollars.
Solution Services, Inc. handles all aspects of benefits planning and administration, including the annual open enrollment period.
Fortune 500 Quality Health Benefits
- Multi-Option Health Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
Point of Service (POS)
- Prescription drug program
- Client choice of waiting period
- COBRA/HIPAA administration
- Benefit orientation meetings
- Open enrollment plan
- Tracking of benefit eligibility
- Dental through Dental Select
- Multi-choice Life through Unum Life
- Multi-choice Short-Term and Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to employees and dependents
- Skilled, sensitive professional counselors
- Complete confidentiality assured
- Assistance available for educational concerns, addiction treatment, depression or stress, domestic issues, financial management and legal concerns
Complete benefits and 401(k) enrollment and administration
- Eligibility determination and tracking
- HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA and IRS section 125 rules compliance
- Claims intervention with carriers, TPA, and vendors
- Answers to employee benefits questions via a toll free number
- Payment reconciliation and Federal 5500 filings
- Annual open enrollment planning and execution